Wedding Themes & Colours You’ll Love
He proposed, and you said yes. It was all like a dream. You might have still been floating around on cloud nine and then, out of nowhere – boom! THE REALITY HIT YOU, now you have a wedding to plan. But where to start? Well, with colors of course! And, a location. And, here’s a hint: the two usually need to go together.
Get ready for a heck of a ride ~ planning a wedding is a whirlwind. You want your day to be special, unique, beautiful, but also reflect you and your personality. NBD, right? Okay, so it’s kind of a big deal.
It’s a little challenging for sure but if you can stay organized you’ll get through it in one piece.
So, take some deep breaths, relax, and let us give you some beautiful and inexpensive ideas for your themes, colors, and decorations.
Your colors will set the mood and tone of the day – will yours be a wistful and romantic rustic fall setting, or a cheerful and bright summer event? A black and gold wedding is timeless, elegant and classic. Beach colors are relaxing and casual.
Whichever colors you decide on, make sure you love your colors, make sure they match your theme, and make sure you’re going to want to stick with them throughout your entire planning journey until you are ultimately hitched.
Once you’ve started to go down the road of purchasing things that match, you won’t easily unravel that cord, so choose wisely.
To help you on your quest for the dress and beyond, here are some ideas for different themes and colors, and then some examples of decorations and favors that compliment the style.
We recommended complementary colors that we feel go well with the base color of the theme.
You certainly won’t want to use all of them but this should give you a good idea of one or two colors that match the main color well.
Any of these could also be used for hosting a party; birthday, baby shower, bridal shower, or celebration of any kind – these items aren’t exclusively for a wedding.
Enjoy and Good Luck!
1. Rustic Burlap Favor Bags – Available Personalized 2. Vintage Blue Distressed Lantern – Small 3. Personalized Sunflower Clover Honey 4. “Hearts in Love” Rustic Favor Box 5. Rustic Wood Place Card Holder
1. Sea Shell Trinket Dish 2. Seaside Escape Spreader Gift Set 3. Seaside Escape Glass Coaster 4. “Seashell” Gel Tea Light Holder 5. “Vintage” Blue Glass Tea Light Holder 6. Classic Gold Lantern
1. Tropical Chic Gold Glitz Cork Wrapped Tea Light Holder 2. Sip Sip Hooray Round Cork Coasters 3. Tropical Chic 9 in. Paper Plates 4. Tropical Chic Bride & Groom Chair Signs
1. Gold Pineapple Place Card Holder 2. Gold Pineapple Bottle Opener 3. Personalized Pineapples & Palms 9 oz. Stemless Wine Glass
1. Geode Glass Coaster 2. Marbleized Pyramid Favor Box 3. Geode Bottle Stopper
4. With Love Marbleized Gift Bag
1. “Seven Seas” Coral Place Card/Photo Holder 2. “By the Shore” Sand Dollar Coaster 3. “Message in a Bottle” 4. “Shore Memories” Sea Shell Bottle Opener 5. Love Cake Topper
1. “Golden Renaissance” Glass Tea Light Holder 2. Gold Glitter Favor Box 3. Gold Glitter Acrylic Table Numbers 4. Mini Wedding Kissing Bells 5. #Celebrate 15 oz. Stemless Wine Glass
To get an idea of how some of the colors above match with gold, here are a few examples:
I hope you have enjoyed this collection.