How to Create a Text GIF
Creating a text GIF using an online GIF-making tool is one of the easiest things you could ever do, but the results are fun and look great!
You can use these to personalize a message to someone – like “Happy Birthday Joe”, or anything you’d like to animate or turn into a moving, flashy text.
While there are probably many free GIF-Making tools out there – I’ll suggest this one since it is super easy, online, and you don’t have to sign up for anything.
- Step 1: Go to this site: https://en.bloggif.com/text
- Step 2: Enter your text into the text box
- Step 3: Choose the effect you like
- Step 4: Choose the font you like
- Step 5: Select “more options”
- Step 6: Choose any advance options you want
- Step 7: Select “create my Text GIF”
Now you’ll have a finished result (like this one from our example):
If you are happy with your result, right click on your image and do a “save as” to save off your new GIF.
Otherwise, change your image the way you would like it changed before you save it.
You can also add a background image at this step, if you would like to.
I hope you enjoyed this simple, easy tutorial!